Author Topic: [REDACTED] [Closed]  (Read 3523 times)

Kellenredx

• Been Around

• Personal Text
    Does a lot of things and is bad at all of them.
    • View Profile
[REDACTED] [Closed]
« on: October 27, 2016, 06:47:34 PM »
The masked man lazily walked down the halls mumbling a number out loud so he wouldn't forget where to stop, he dragged his suitcase behind him as he did so, the squeaky wheel echoing throughout the empty hallway. " Just how big is this damn place? he complained as he came to a stop near the door labelled "ZCFR". He inserted his key into the look, twisted the handle and stepped inside.

Honestly though, Zwei just wanted a nap, his hunched posture and dark circles heavily implied sleep deprivation as he had been up most of last night studying. He opened the door to his dorm room and lazily tossed his pack vaguely in the direction of one of the empty beds. He had heard something about him being a leader or something but he zoned out as he assumed it was some basic spiel about how 'important' they are now and figured everyone else would hear that talk. The masked boy flopped face first onto his bed as he tossed his weapons carelessly onto the floor.

« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 06:54:30 PM by Kellenredx »
Zwei Carter "You wanted me back, so I'm back!"
Zwei had his name a year before the dog existed in the show by the way.

FunkyMonkey

• View Profile
Re: [REDACTED] [Closed]
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2016, 03:19:14 PM »
Shortly after Zwei flopped onto his bed, his teammate, Alexandra, unlocked the team room door and walked in.  She had just finished class, as well.  In contrast to Zwei lackadaisically tossing his gear everywhere, she gently laid her things down, setting down the belongs in their proper places where Alex always placed them.  She then looked at Zwei, laying on his bed.  "So team leader, what's your first order?" she asked.

Metroidhunter

• Global Moderator

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2016, 02:26:52 PM »
Cassidy made his way through the dormitory slowly, giving a brief glance in the direction of each door that he passed. He knew where his new room was supposed to be, but there was always a chance that he could somehow miss it. With him he carried a couple of bags, stuffed with clothing and some other materials that he would need, such as a toothbrush. His staff rested in its usual position, slung over his back.

While he wasn't looking for a fight, the hookshot feature of his weapon was admittedly useful for getting around on the campus. Part of him had considered using it to enter the room from the window instead, as that would probably be faster. Of course, he had decided against that course of action fairly early on. As entertaining as it would have been, he had to make a somewhat decent first impression to his new teammates.

He had checked his scroll once he received the notification signifying the change of teams. Over time, he had grown rather familiar with the process, as a large majority of his previous team members had either dropped out or been injured to the point where they were forced to pursue a different career path. All he could hope for was that this team would be a little more stable than the others. He had looked over the very small amount of information that he had been supplied about his new teammates, and didn't see anything noteworthy enough that could cause potential drama.

'They seem like good people. I'm sure that's the case.'

Turning one last corner, he immediately spotted an open door among all of the closed ones, which just so happened to be the one that he was supposed to be living in. Walking with his hands behind his back, he continued his slow approach until he stood in the doorway. In there were two individuals, only one of which he recognized. Clearing his throat, he soon spoke up in a very polite tone, making his way inside the ZCFR dorm as he did so.

"Hello, you two." He didn't know exactly which bed to take, so he simply stood there, bowing slightly in Zwei's direction despite the fact that he was face down on his bed. "Pleasure to meet you, Zwei." His gaze turned to the other figure in the room, the one that he recognized as Alexandra. He nodded to her. They had been assigned on at least one mission together in the past, that being the one where they were assigned to take in the so-called 'Tiger'. While he didn't know her too well, he was at least pleased to see a somewhat familiar face. "Glad to be working with both of you."
« Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 02:29:01 PM by Metroidhunter »
Ferra Mars - The Iron Trooper
Iris Astria - The All-Seeing Eye
Cloe Zeu - The Cyber Speedster

NotSurprised

• Personal Text
    I never post on time, don't ask why.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2016, 01:00:00 AM »
Fenix adjusted his tie as he made his way to his team dorm. He had dropped his weapons off at his locker earlier, while picking up his baggage from the very same locker. Fenix had prepared for his transfer, and kept most of his things neatly compacted within the luggage, making it easy for him to only use one of them instead of multiples. After traversing the hallways for quite a bit of time, he finally arrived at a door that proudly holds their team name, ‘ZCFR’. With a quick sigh from all that tedious movement, he quickly opened the door and made his way inside.

Tilting his head downwards to adjust his sunglasses, he quickly surveyed the new inhabitants of the room, before putting on a nice grin to address them. ”Hello, I’m going to be your new teammate. Glad to have you.” Quickly taking a bed that he assumes in unoccupied, Fenix throws his luggage onto it. The luggage neatly lands on the bed, prompting Fenix to start unpacking without a single pause in hesitation.
White Fang: ShowHide

White Fang 2nd Lieutenant: Artist - "Funny. When blood is spilled, it looks the same doesn't it?"

White Fang Captain: Blacksmith - "To create, is to destroy. It's that simple."

Vale: ShowHide
First Year, Team ALIA: Iron Silvarious - "You know nothing? Then get out of my way."

F̷̢͕͍̦̥̯̻̪̙ị̯̲̺̱r͏̻͉s̗t̛̻̼̣̞͔̤ ̸͘҉̲̠̖̭͕Y͓̣̣̲e̬͖̮̠͎̙̗͚a͙r̴̝͉̫͜,̺̣̕ ͔͎̰̯͓Ṭ̠̥͢͠ͅe̫͖̲̹̻̙͕͔͢a̺̫̼̝͔̕͠ḿ͚͚̙̪̻̗͚̝ͅ ̧͉̻͖̗̮̼͈͎̀͝Z͕͍̫C̵͈͈̖̯͎̖F̧̘̭͈͚̜R͈͚͖̣̝͔̰̘͈:͎̫̟̩̬̫̹ ̷̠̭͈̘͖͚F̠̟͈̜͍̫̠e͖͓͉͍͞n̵̰̗̘͈̹͞i̙̭̱̻x̵̦͠ ̷̙͈͈̠͎͉̮̺C̵͇̪̠e͕̟̟̙̻r̰̮̟͓̜̪̩u̯̞͉̥ͅl̺̪̝̣͢ę̥̲̹̹̜̼̳̘a͈̭͎͘͝ǹ̸̻͉̳͍͉̘̝ ̴̝̣̼͇̀̕ͅ-̡̼͚̪̱̻̪̙̠ ̖̬̠̠̪͎́"̸̜̙̣̠͚̻̲Ṣ̢̰͎̟͖̥̤ͅt̛̻̘̯̝͇ͅà҉̤͉͖ņ̯̘͚̮d̷͙̭͇̹ ̲̳̗̞͠͡b̞̣̲̪̳̖̯̭͡è̷̳̰̻̤̖͈͓̠h̶͕̦̭͚͎̠͎͜i̶̫͎͜n̵͙̙̹̳d̹ ̢̙̰̙̰́m̢̖̼̺̦͉͇̫̣͎e̼̼̞ͅ,̲͇͍̫̱͜ ́͏̲̯̳͎ͅI͈̣̰͙̝͈͚͢͞ ̛͙͙̤͚̬͜w̧͓̩̙͇͝į̭̦̹̜ͅĺ̙l̺͕̖̻̳̭̙͘ ̵̪̝̜͜p̛͉̺̻͢r̮̙̗͕̞̬o̡͝҉̞͉̖̼̪̪t͖͕ȩ̸̩̳c̹̯̘͓t̙̤̠͎͖̦̯͠ ͇̗͕͉̥y̵̷̮͙̮̭͙̱̪̝ͅo̶͉͈͎͓̮͇͈͍̘u̘͙̣͘͘.̲̖̫̬̦̤̤̀͝ͅ"҉̼̬͕͞

Fourth Year: Noir - "To see nothing, is to truly see the world."

Head of White Fang Investigation Team: Eklipsei Gray - "I bring justice to the darkness in this kingdom."

Atlas: ShowHide
Third Year Vigilante: Sovereign LeBlanc - "For my next trick, I'll make your Lien disappear!"

Professor of Survival Training, Combat Tactics, and Miscellaneous Studies: Hunter d'Azur - "Alright kids, today's lesson is hide-and-seek. Try your best to hide!"

Mistral: ShowHide
Fourth Year, Team CNBR: Arian Reaper - "In battle, only skill matters."

Kellenredx

• Been Around

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2016, 03:48:50 PM »
Zwei loudly grumbled for a moment as he shifted his weight slowly, flipping himself over in the bed to be lying on his back as he stared at the others, sizing each of them up with a sharp glare. In an instant, any hint of unfriendliness seemed to wipe away from his eyes as his torso sprung upwards and his legs flailed to fling his body from the bed and onto his feet.

"Pleased t'meet 'cha" he directly towards Cassidy with an outstretched hand but his arm suddenly went limp as his attention turned to Alex. "Uh leader? I thought you were going to be the leader! Was there a mistake in the paperwork or something?"

FunkyMonkey

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2016, 01:44:22 AM »
Alexandra greeted her other two teammates.  Soon, her attention returned to the masked Zwei, who seemed confused by her assertion that he was the team's leader.  "Hmm.  I don't think so.  I'm pretty sure you're the team leader.  The giant screen in the assembly hall made it pretty clear, with a giant picture of your masked face and all," she answered Zwei.

After several seconds of awkward silence, she asked again, "So...what's your first order?"

Metroidhunter

• Global Moderator

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2016, 01:07:30 AM »
Giving Fenix a wave as he entered and greeted everyone, Cassidy then turned back to face Zwei, who was now actually standing up. Only now was it clear to him that this guy was wearing a mask, a fact that struck him as being somewhat odd. Then again, it wasn't too out of the ordinary. Beacon had always been a home for strange individuals. Still, the masked man seemed kind anyway, giving Cassidy no reason to treat him any differently.

Hearing Zwei's reaction to the sudden realization of his role on the team, Cassidy couldn't help but chuckle a bit. It couldn't be easy to have a responsibility like that dropped on you, especially without even having some sort of idea as to what it is that you should even be doing as leader. Still, he didn't have much to say on the matter, simply moving over to the last unoccupied bed before letting out a short comment. "I'm sure you'll do just fine as leader, honestly."
Ferra Mars - The Iron Trooper
Iris Astria - The All-Seeing Eye
Cloe Zeu - The Cyber Speedster

NotSurprised

• Personal Text
    I never post on time, don't ask why.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2017, 03:23:04 PM »
Fenix grinned while he was unpacking his luggage. His leader was going to be interesting, that's for sure. Fenix's once organized luggage is soon put into disarray as he threw around clothes, trinkets, even potentially lethal objects onto his bed in a hurry to unpack everything. Since it seems that it's time to reassure said leader, Fenix decided to voice his thoughts in a short and simple way.

"Yeah, what they said." Finally removing everything from his luggage, Fenix quickly shoves it somewhere near his bed. Fenix then took the time to slightly organize the mess he had created before jumping onto the bed to relax.
White Fang: ShowHide

White Fang 2nd Lieutenant: Artist - "Funny. When blood is spilled, it looks the same doesn't it?"

White Fang Captain: Blacksmith - "To create, is to destroy. It's that simple."

Vale: ShowHide
First Year, Team ALIA: Iron Silvarious - "You know nothing? Then get out of my way."

F̷̢͕͍̦̥̯̻̪̙ị̯̲̺̱r͏̻͉s̗t̛̻̼̣̞͔̤ ̸͘҉̲̠̖̭͕Y͓̣̣̲e̬͖̮̠͎̙̗͚a͙r̴̝͉̫͜,̺̣̕ ͔͎̰̯͓Ṭ̠̥͢͠ͅe̫͖̲̹̻̙͕͔͢a̺̫̼̝͔̕͠ḿ͚͚̙̪̻̗͚̝ͅ ̧͉̻͖̗̮̼͈͎̀͝Z͕͍̫C̵͈͈̖̯͎̖F̧̘̭͈͚̜R͈͚͖̣̝͔̰̘͈:͎̫̟̩̬̫̹ ̷̠̭͈̘͖͚F̠̟͈̜͍̫̠e͖͓͉͍͞n̵̰̗̘͈̹͞i̙̭̱̻x̵̦͠ ̷̙͈͈̠͎͉̮̺C̵͇̪̠e͕̟̟̙̻r̰̮̟͓̜̪̩u̯̞͉̥ͅl̺̪̝̣͢ę̥̲̹̹̜̼̳̘a͈̭͎͘͝ǹ̸̻͉̳͍͉̘̝ ̴̝̣̼͇̀̕ͅ-̡̼͚̪̱̻̪̙̠ ̖̬̠̠̪͎́"̸̜̙̣̠͚̻̲Ṣ̢̰͎̟͖̥̤ͅt̛̻̘̯̝͇ͅà҉̤͉͖ņ̯̘͚̮d̷͙̭͇̹ ̲̳̗̞͠͡b̞̣̲̪̳̖̯̭͡è̷̳̰̻̤̖͈͓̠h̶͕̦̭͚͎̠͎͜i̶̫͎͜n̵͙̙̹̳d̹ ̢̙̰̙̰́m̢̖̼̺̦͉͇̫̣͎e̼̼̞ͅ,̲͇͍̫̱͜ ́͏̲̯̳͎ͅI͈̣̰͙̝͈͚͢͞ ̛͙͙̤͚̬͜w̧͓̩̙͇͝į̭̦̹̜ͅĺ̙l̺͕̖̻̳̭̙͘ ̵̪̝̜͜p̛͉̺̻͢r̮̙̗͕̞̬o̡͝҉̞͉̖̼̪̪t͖͕ȩ̸̩̳c̹̯̘͓t̙̤̠͎͖̦̯͠ ͇̗͕͉̥y̵̷̮͙̮̭͙̱̪̝ͅo̶͉͈͎͓̮͇͈͍̘u̘͙̣͘͘.̲̖̫̬̦̤̤̀͝ͅ"҉̼̬͕͞

Fourth Year: Noir - "To see nothing, is to truly see the world."

Head of White Fang Investigation Team: Eklipsei Gray - "I bring justice to the darkness in this kingdom."

Atlas: ShowHide
Third Year Vigilante: Sovereign LeBlanc - "For my next trick, I'll make your Lien disappear!"

Professor of Survival Training, Combat Tactics, and Miscellaneous Studies: Hunter d'Azur - "Alright kids, today's lesson is hide-and-seek. Try your best to hide!"

Mistral: ShowHide
Fourth Year, Team CNBR: Arian Reaper - "In battle, only skill matters."

Kellenredx

• Been Around

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2017, 08:39:23 PM »
Zwei shrugged and tried to argue with Alex "M-maybe it was another kid with a similar mask and featur-" his thought being cut short by the assurances of two of his other apparent teammates. He paused a moment to take their words in before feeling a bit better about his situation. "If you guys say so, I will try my best to be a hopefully adequate leader!" his odd resolution declared, he now turned his attention back to Alexandra and her question.

Zwei brought a hand up to his mask, rubbing it where his chin would be underneath it as he thought about several orders to give to his teammates. Some of his audible utterances ranged from absurd to quite boring. "[color=]Finish unpacking! That will be our first task as a team![/color]" he declared, as if his idea was a revolution in thought itself, not realizing how lame it was.