Author Topic: First Year 1v1 Preliminary Match: Ismael V Kushii [Closed]  (Read 8766 times)

Uncouth T-Rex

• Personal Text
    Unofficial Forum Dad
    • View Profile
Spoiler: ShowHide
I'm assuming the Headcount on the thread is for players, or I wouldn't have bothered with the NPCs, they're just there for ambiance.

Marlon, ignoring Fallow's complaint about the noise, kept his eyes on the field. "Danerous? You're one to talk..." he chuckled, allowing himself a little grin.

A few rows behind Miss Roux and Miss Chanson, Lemmy and Niles sat quietly unobserved and incognito where they could easily view their charges. Lemmy's outfit and makeup slipped her perfectly into the part of a rebellious daughter a little too heavy into the Goth scene, while the older and usually immaculate Niles had mussed up his normally neat soft blonde hair and dressed in flannels and jeans which contrasted starkly with his lean features. He was the picture of a wearied and put upon working man, dragged to the fights by an insistent member of his brood. Lemmy was managing to find a bit a pleasure in business, though. She was looking forward to Mr. Skaos' match, and wished him well. A small smile was almost hidden in her dark lipstick.

Red, posted near the top of the stadium and scanning the crowd for any sign of trouble, just wanted to see Utsu bite it, hard. Izzy...ah, there was still a jealousy there, in the back of his mind, gnawing just that tiny bit harder when his eyes swept over Cheri's blonde companion. He paid it no mind. He'd lost out, and besides, he had a job to do. A crackle in his ear meant that Doc was checking in, all was well near the entry. Good. Nice and quiet.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 12:15:49 AM by Uncouth T-Rex »
Seek Justice, Love Mercy, and walk humbly with your God.

Character List:
Spoiler: ShowHide
Marlon Murk-Leader of Team MRKD (Marked) "The power of the night, the press of the storm, The post of the foe; Where he stands, the Arch Fear in a visible form, Yet the strong man must go..."-Prospice, Robert Browning

Cheri Chanson-Team AFMC (Afirmacion) “The people who were trying to make this world worse are not taking the day off. Why should I?” -Bob Marley

Jack Pettibone-Leader of Team JCRA (Jackrabbit) "In my body, where the shame gland should be, there is a second awesome gland. True story."-Barney Stinson

Cherry Chainsaw "Wake up, I'm a bullet loosed Into the heart of a wretched age, I breathe just to beat and bruise, an evolution of the burnin' rage!"-Miracle of Sound, Hell to Pay

Professor Siobhan Clannad-Personal Finance and Home Economics Professor at Beacon Academy "We can do no great things, only small things with great love."-Unknown, often attributed to Saint Teresa of Calcutta

Professor Feltch Hatterly Criminal and International Law Professor at Beacon Academy "Art, like morality, consists of drawing the line somewhere."-G.K. Chesterton

Professor Scarlet Vandal Weapons Engineering and Design Professor at Beacon Academy "Perfection has one grave defect: It is apt to be dull."-W. Somerset Maugham

Character AMA here, Personal AMA here, Character/Plot Timeline here, Descent into Madness here

If you ever need writing advice, be it for a post, a plot, or a character, don't hesitate to ask, I'm happy to help! PM me if you need someone to DM Grimm or NPCs, or need my Professors in your threads, though my ability to help with that depends on my free time!

FGLM001

• Personal Text
    Gravity, thou art a heartless bitch
    • View Profile
Kushii let out a "Tch" at Ismael's move, instead of smoking the kid out he now had to go through the fire to reach him. Kushii still had a way to get in, but it would not be fun considering the smoke filling the air. Gonna get tough to breath, but I have to get close or I'll never win. If I start choking, I'll get out of there. He let loose a few shots of ice dust, clearing a path through the flames, if only momentarily. He dashed through the opening after stowing Beauty away and attempted to get close to Ismael, jabbing Beast at his chest.

(It would do 3% should it connect and knock Ismael back a step or two.)
Kushii Utsu-"Look, I'm the best, and there is no doubt about it."-Team MRKD

Brooke Baker-"Hope is the one thing we should never lose."-Team CBLT

Justin LaPook-"Whatever, man, just leave me the fuck alone."

Th3King0fChaos

• Personal Text
    The Official Harem King.
    • View Profile
As Ismael waited he took in the smoke and smiled, then Kushii broke through and struck out. Ismael let the hit slam into his chest with a solid clang with his armor. Ismael then gets knocked back a little, but he then attacks in a furious way were he swings upward with his sword to catch Kushii's armpit then make it explode and send him upward. Then if that works he will go to throw his sword like a spear at Kushii in the air, if it doesn't work Ismael will bring the sword down and slam it against the ground and send out another explosive shock wave to knock Kushii away, however, if the upward hit entirely misses Ismael will go and slash down on Kushii and make his sword erupt to smash Kushii into the ground. Then with whatever happens Ismael's aura starts to flow around him and has a red appearance with the black.

(First attack: 15% aura damage with getting knocked up and out of the ring)
(Alternate attack: 20% aura damage while throwing Kushii out of the ring at high speeds back into the water zone)
(Secondary Alternate attack: 10% aura damage while being slammed into the ground)
« Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 10:08:35 PM by Th3King0fChaos »
Ismael Skhaos
The Weird Armory of team INKK (Active)

Cherry Rockwell
The lightning Ace of Team ---- (Not in use for now)

Carmine Rodwell - #960018
The Lone Tiger (Not in use for now)

Farco Lione
The Prince of team ---- (Not in use for now)

Siuwa

• Personal Text
    Balanced self-insertion FTW
    • View Profile
Oh my. Is he not gonna react at all and take all the damage? That was most definitely something Catalina have absolutely no idea about.
Catalina Glenn - first year Beacon Academy student - "Not funny, dude! And not dudes... and everyone else... " - Cata, Cat.
Infrared Ray - fourth year Atlas Academy student - "So it's __ and __(insert name here) meets each other."
Sheer Gold - second year Beacon Academy student - "This is super effective!"
Siu Ceong - Beacon Academy graduate Huntress - "What is this? Where can I learn about it?"

Character hex code for reference: ShowHide
Cat: #0A44C2
Infrared: #CB4154
Sheer: plain red
Siu: #28CDFF

Dr. Gustave

• The Nice Admin

• Personal Text
    Forgive me for what I must yabba dabba do
    • View Profile
Auto Hit Enabled
Atlas: ShowHide
Mercenary: Kol Augur ~ The Judicator of Atlas
Speaking: #5C5054 Thinking: #EAC117

Mistral: ShowHide
Huntress-in-Training: Aca Roth ~ Member of Team RWND
Speaking: #E05260 Thinking: #EA857F
Huntress-in-Training: Brook Pallas ~ Member of Team CNBR
Speaking: #4863A0 Thinking: #98AFC7
Council Member: Phaedo Katsaros ~ Figurehead for Faunus/Human relations
Speaking: #667C26 Thinking: #B6CC76

Vacuo: ShowHide
40th Vytal Tournament Champion: Zabar Aga ~ Member of Team DAWN
Speaking: #CD7F32 Thinking: #EE9A4D

Vale: ShowHide
Huntress: Malina Nahualli-Roth ~ Leader of Team MCCA
Speaking: #993A64 Thinking: #8B0C44
Beacon Professor: Titania Printemps ~ Assistant Headmistress of Beacon Academy
Speaking: #4AA02C Thinking: #E55B3C
Drop-out: Durian Ghede ~ Former leader of team DFDL
Speaking: #E1BD27 Thinking: #AF8B00

Dr. Gustave

• The Nice Admin

• Personal Text
    Forgive me for what I must yabba dabba do
    • View Profile
Well. I guess that's a forfeit. You can make a post of how you beat him if you want.
Atlas: ShowHide
Mercenary: Kol Augur ~ The Judicator of Atlas
Speaking: #5C5054 Thinking: #EAC117

Mistral: ShowHide
Huntress-in-Training: Aca Roth ~ Member of Team RWND
Speaking: #E05260 Thinking: #EA857F
Huntress-in-Training: Brook Pallas ~ Member of Team CNBR
Speaking: #4863A0 Thinking: #98AFC7
Council Member: Phaedo Katsaros ~ Figurehead for Faunus/Human relations
Speaking: #667C26 Thinking: #B6CC76

Vacuo: ShowHide
40th Vytal Tournament Champion: Zabar Aga ~ Member of Team DAWN
Speaking: #CD7F32 Thinking: #EE9A4D

Vale: ShowHide
Huntress: Malina Nahualli-Roth ~ Leader of Team MCCA
Speaking: #993A64 Thinking: #8B0C44
Beacon Professor: Titania Printemps ~ Assistant Headmistress of Beacon Academy
Speaking: #4AA02C Thinking: #E55B3C
Drop-out: Durian Ghede ~ Former leader of team DFDL
Speaking: #E1BD27 Thinking: #AF8B00

Th3King0fChaos

• Personal Text
    The Official Harem King.
    • View Profile
Re: First Year 1v1 Preliminary Match: Ismael V Kushii [Closed]
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2016, 06:53:07 PM »
Ismael goes to grab his weapons from the ground and run through the fire to the area where Kushii was to land. As Ismael made it to Kushii he seemed to be on the ground, most likely recovering so Ismael went to kick Kushii up and out into the water zone. He then went to pursue Kushii and found that he still wasn't up. Ismael then started to charge a lightning bolt and walked up to him. Ismael then lifted Kushii up and held the bolt up the Kushii's face to see a reaction, but nothing happened. Ismael sighed and threw Kushii over his shoulder and started to head over to his thrown sword and sheathed it. Ismael then looked around and found a sign with his sir name on it with Marigold and Cheri in front of it. He gave a thumbs up to them and waited for instructions to leave.
Ismael Skhaos
The Weird Armory of team INKK (Active)

Cherry Rockwell
The lightning Ace of Team ---- (Not in use for now)

Carmine Rodwell - #960018
The Lone Tiger (Not in use for now)

Farco Lione
The Prince of team ---- (Not in use for now)