Author Topic: Arcus' amazing ask my characters anything at all. (Alliteration is awesome)  (Read 4459 times)

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    There's no accounting for dumbass
    • View Profile
This was fun on the old board so I'm bringing it back. Feel free to ask non transferred/WIP characters as well.
1st year reckless idiot of team LGGR- Gray Saggio- "oh screw it. I'll just hit it till it dies!" 660066

psychotic mercenary- Alizarin rust "make me your enemy and they won't be able to identify your corpse"1C6BA0[/url]

lone wolf huntsman. ex member of team SAND cerulean steel "You are welcome to accompany me but if something goes wrong I'll deal with it myself." 2B3B44

1st year glass canon of team TBD Fallow Russet  "I may have been forced into this but that doesn't mean i don't like it." 50c878

2nd year drunken gearhead(teamless) Revya Vermillion "If you were to change to a lighter metal and add gears here, here and here you could greatly- I've entirely lost you haven't I?" Orange

1st year nimble tank of team CRSA Sandy Smoke "I've been told I'm a right bastard to fight against. Care to try ya luck?"355e3b[/color]

Guardian huntsman and drummer for Grimm Omen Ceramite Gunmetal "A barfight? alright then. SHOWTIME!" 800020 WIP[/u]

White Fang power couple. Ignis and Glacies. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwpudWRx7eg] Partners in crime

Dr. Gustave

• The Nice Admin

• Personal Text
    Forgive me for what I must yabba dabba do
    • View Profile
Re: Arcus' amazing ask my characters anything at all. (Alliteration is awesome)
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2016, 02:18:13 AM »
Let's say there existed a weapon, or weapons, of unimaginable power. The power to reshape reality and maybe even have a will and voice of their own. How would your characters react to the discovery of this information?
Atlas: ShowHide
Mercenary: Kol Augur ~ The Judicator of Atlas
Speaking: #5C5054 Thinking: #EAC117

Mistral: ShowHide
Huntress-in-Training: Aca Roth ~ Member of Team RWND
Speaking: #E05260 Thinking: #EA857F
Huntress-in-Training: Brook Pallas ~ Member of Team CNBR
Speaking: #4863A0 Thinking: #98AFC7
Council Member: Phaedo Katsaros ~ Figurehead for Faunus/Human relations
Speaking: #667C26 Thinking: #B6CC76

Vacuo: ShowHide
40th Vytal Tournament Champion: Zabar Aga ~ Member of Team DAWN
Speaking: #CD7F32 Thinking: #EE9A4D

Vale: ShowHide
Huntress: Malina Nahualli-Roth ~ Leader of Team MCCA
Speaking: #993A64 Thinking: #8B0C44
Beacon Professor: Titania Printemps ~ Assistant Headmistress of Beacon Academy
Speaking: #4AA02C Thinking: #E55B3C
Drop-out: Durian Ghede ~ Former leader of team DFDL
Speaking: #E1BD27 Thinking: #AF8B00

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2016, 02:28:00 AM »
Gray: leave it alone. And steer as far clear as possible.
Alizarin: take it and try to use it to utterly wipe out Atlas.
Cerulean: track it down and attempt to destroy or prevent other from attaining it.
Revya: geek out massively and research every aspect of it.
Fallow: Store it somewhere he would be able to use it as a last resort weapon.
Sandy: give it to Havens headmaster/headmistress and hope they knew what to do.
Ceramite: leave it alone and hope it isn't used against him.
1st year reckless idiot of team LGGR- Gray Saggio- "oh screw it. I'll just hit it till it dies!" 660066

psychotic mercenary- Alizarin rust "make me your enemy and they won't be able to identify your corpse"1C6BA0[/url]

lone wolf huntsman. ex member of team SAND cerulean steel "You are welcome to accompany me but if something goes wrong I'll deal with it myself." 2B3B44

1st year glass canon of team TBD Fallow Russet  "I may have been forced into this but that doesn't mean i don't like it." 50c878

2nd year drunken gearhead(teamless) Revya Vermillion "If you were to change to a lighter metal and add gears here, here and here you could greatly- I've entirely lost you haven't I?" Orange

1st year nimble tank of team CRSA Sandy Smoke "I've been told I'm a right bastard to fight against. Care to try ya luck?"355e3b[/color]

Guardian huntsman and drummer for Grimm Omen Ceramite Gunmetal "A barfight? alright then. SHOWTIME!" 800020 WIP[/u]

White Fang power couple. Ignis and Glacies. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwpudWRx7eg] Partners in crime

Dr. Gustave

• The Nice Admin

• Personal Text
    Forgive me for what I must yabba dabba do
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2016, 12:26:01 AM »
How do you feel you will do in the tourney?
Atlas: ShowHide
Mercenary: Kol Augur ~ The Judicator of Atlas
Speaking: #5C5054 Thinking: #EAC117

Mistral: ShowHide
Huntress-in-Training: Aca Roth ~ Member of Team RWND
Speaking: #E05260 Thinking: #EA857F
Huntress-in-Training: Brook Pallas ~ Member of Team CNBR
Speaking: #4863A0 Thinking: #98AFC7
Council Member: Phaedo Katsaros ~ Figurehead for Faunus/Human relations
Speaking: #667C26 Thinking: #B6CC76

Vacuo: ShowHide
40th Vytal Tournament Champion: Zabar Aga ~ Member of Team DAWN
Speaking: #CD7F32 Thinking: #EE9A4D

Vale: ShowHide
Huntress: Malina Nahualli-Roth ~ Leader of Team MCCA
Speaking: #993A64 Thinking: #8B0C44
Beacon Professor: Titania Printemps ~ Assistant Headmistress of Beacon Academy
Speaking: #4AA02C Thinking: #E55B3C
Drop-out: Durian Ghede ~ Former leader of team DFDL
Speaking: #E1BD27 Thinking: #AF8B00

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2016, 12:58:06 AM »
"given my track record I am a little worried. On the other hand there won't be other people stepping in this time. I'm just hoping I get to fight Jack."

"I trust my team completely and I think we are in with a great chance.

"if Kushii and I can cooperate and I don't explode we should be fine"

"I honestly think I am doomed. I'm far from the most experienced huntsman. I'm going to give it my all though."

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
Now answering a question from  the previous forum that i didnt get to before the reboot.

"as you said i dont know her very well. From what i know she seems fine with me. Besides. Im running kind of short on friends."

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
Bump.  Since these threads are increasing popularit again.

Vision

• Personal Text
    The Unofficial Official Keeper of Statistics
    • View Profile
If you were to recreate your characters in DnD, how would you build them (classes and such) in order to preserve the same basic story/theme/combat behaviour?

(Feel free to use any other rpg system or video game classes if you aren't familiar with DnD)
« Last Edit: May 29, 2017, 05:34:49 PM by Vision »

Diana Levone - Beacon First year - Leader and Medic of team Digital (DGTL)
[color= #839CA5]""[/ color]
Bastet Nin - Haven First year - Blinking Glaive Skirmisher of team Rewind (RWND)
[color= #F2B233]""[/ color]

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
Given his weapon Gray would be a ranger.
Alizarin would be a barbarian.
Cerulean doesn't have anything that particularly relates him to a class so he would be fighter.
Since nothing fits him I will use a different game system for Revya and say any tech based class fits him pretty well.
Fallow would be a sorceror.  Probably elemental fire bloodline given how much stuff he blows up.
Sandy I am unsure of the class but  I would build him for maximum tankiness.  Maybe using feats to show hi stupid mobility.
Ceramite would also b fighter but  with strength absolutely maxed out.