Author Topic: Rightful Retribution [Closed]  (Read 14978 times)

Vahn

• View Profile
Re: Rightful Retribution [Closed]
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2017, 02:54:43 AM »
Vahn's body almost reacted before he thought of running towards the griffons.  He snatches a dust canister from his hip and instantly install it into his armor, causing a gust of wind to blast him forward with just a step.  Before landing his feet on the ground or slamming into a tree, he kick off the closest one and blast off of the path they were heading.  With just one more in him, he kicks off another tree and makes his way to the side of the three with a set of his blades aimed towards one of the griffons' sides.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 03:00:02 AM by Vahn »
Freelancer: Vahn Crimson ~ Wannabe Hunter, Grimm researcher, Protector

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    There's no accounting for dumbass
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2017, 08:52:51 AM »
Noticing the sound Cerulean turned and saw a shadowy figure running from some Grimm. Knowing the potential for negative emotions to attract Grimm and their targets potential to be such an attraction for them Cerulean resolved to prevent them from fleeing until he could at least ensure their identity. With this in mind he made to intercept them by leaping into the air and coiling his legs up. at the same time another him appeared below him standing on his hands. the second Cerulean also coiled his legs before they both snapped them straight sending the first Cerulean shooting forwards before the second Cerulean collapsed into what appeared to be purple stained glass. A few jumps off clones using a similar technique and Cerulean had propelled himself into a position where he was in the figure's path and had his blades ready to either cut down the Grimm or the person if necessary.
1st year reckless idiot of team LGGR- Gray Saggio- "oh screw it. I'll just hit it till it dies!" 660066

psychotic mercenary- Alizarin rust "make me your enemy and they won't be able to identify your corpse"1C6BA0[/url]

lone wolf huntsman. ex member of team SAND cerulean steel "You are welcome to accompany me but if something goes wrong I'll deal with it myself." 2B3B44

1st year glass canon of team TBD Fallow Russet  "I may have been forced into this but that doesn't mean i don't like it." 50c878

2nd year drunken gearhead(teamless) Revya Vermillion "If you were to change to a lighter metal and add gears here, here and here you could greatly- I've entirely lost you haven't I?" Orange

1st year nimble tank of team CRSA Sandy Smoke "I've been told I'm a right bastard to fight against. Care to try ya luck?"355e3b[/color]

Guardian huntsman and drummer for Grimm Omen Ceramite Gunmetal "A barfight? alright then. SHOWTIME!" 800020 WIP[/u]

White Fang power couple. Ignis and Glacies. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwpudWRx7eg] Partners in crime

Ordelis

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2017, 02:55:20 PM »
The dark figure found himself intercepted by Cerulean and Kaali both in a combative stance. With the two able to see the unknown figure now that they were much closer, the first thing that they noticed about him(definitely him), was a massive wound on his blood soaked shoulder, the hole on his jacket seemed to suggest it was a bullet rather then a Grimm. The man was clearly exhausted, sweating, and panting like every breath might have been his last, even with his hood hiding his face over his head. The man briefly looked up to the two figures blocking his path and whatever went through his mind he decided to collapse at their feet. A golden knife attached to a broken chain at the hilt falling out of his hands.

Of the two Griffons, Mae's frost bolts hit right on the mark, immobilizing one of the distracted Griffon closer to its intended prey. The other one completely unaware of Vahn closing in like a lethal gale, gets struck with a mortal puncture from his claws. The creature lets out a screeching cry and one more good hit would take him down. The momentary pause in the creatures pursuit however, allowed one more of the Grimm to finally catch up, a Beringel , it leaps through the air and delivers an earth shattering fist towards Vahn and the Griffon.
Solar Rasie "What's this thing? What does it do? Can I play with it!?"
https://i.imgur.com/161JzXc.png

Ribeiro Ispecs
"Can I see the color of your blood? Please?"

Vahn

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2017, 08:47:20 AM »
Unaware of this new threat, Vahn tries to deliver the final blow to his Griffon and only sees a glimpse of the Beringel's fist right in the corner of his eye.  The hit sends Vahn flying through a tree or two and skidding on the ground before finally stopping.   Vahn slowly gets up, dazed from the blow he took. "Ugh... Cheap shot..." Shaking off his dazed state and noticing that his aura is at 75%, he ready his semblance before going back into the fray.  All his aura is gathered in a ball in his right hand as he charge at the Beringel.

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2017, 09:13:09 AM »
Seeing the man collapse in front of him with a bullet wound only helped to increase Cerulean's suspicions of who he might be. Still he wouldn't act without thought. He moved forwards hoping to catch him before he collapsed. Being too late he went to pull away the hood and pick him up. Only to hear Vahn getting smacked through a tree. Dammit. Cerulean lay the man back on the ground as gently as he could while drawing his staff from his back with his other hand. Assembling Takif in halberd form as quickly as he could the moment it was together Cerulean appeared above and behind the Beringal bringing the weapon down with all his might onto it's back shoulder. He was not expecting a strike from his clone to kill it immediately even with that much force. He did however expect it to turn around and strike the clone which would cause it to detonate and do further damage while also distracting it.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 07:18:00 AM by arcus_gray »
1st year reckless idiot of team LGGR- Gray Saggio- "oh screw it. I'll just hit it till it dies!" 660066

psychotic mercenary- Alizarin rust "make me your enemy and they won't be able to identify your corpse"1C6BA0[/url]

lone wolf huntsman. ex member of team SAND cerulean steel "You are welcome to accompany me but if something goes wrong I'll deal with it myself." 2B3B44

1st year glass canon of team TBD Fallow Russet  "I may have been forced into this but that doesn't mean i don't like it." 50c878

2nd year drunken gearhead(teamless) Revya Vermillion "If you were to change to a lighter metal and add gears here, here and here you could greatly- I've entirely lost you haven't I?" Orange

1st year nimble tank of team CRSA Sandy Smoke "I've been told I'm a right bastard to fight against. Care to try ya luck?"355e3b[/color]

Guardian huntsman and drummer for Grimm Omen Ceramite Gunmetal "A barfight? alright then. SHOWTIME!" 800020 WIP[/u]

White Fang power couple. Ignis and Glacies. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwpudWRx7eg] Partners in crime

Koop

• Administrator

• Website Owner

• Personal Text
    Hello again!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2017, 03:24:01 AM »
They'll be fine, probably. Kaali watched the others briefly before kneeling down next to the now unconscious man. She looked him over quickly and only spotted the bullet wound, so she tore his jacket and clothes to expose the wound, using the cloth scraps to attempt to bandage it up. Stopping the bleeding is most important, she recalled to herself as she worked. She was no medic, but she knew enough to perform the bare minimum.  There was no concern on her face about who the man was, just that he was injured and at risk of being killed by grimm. So long as the others could handle their assailants, she could at least try to prolong his life however she could.

As Kaali worked, she tried to keep her attention split between her work and her surroundings, hoping that nothing surprised her. Keeping attention on multiple things is not something she is the best at, however.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 03:26:15 AM by Koop »
Kirkka Scarlet - Beacon Academy Groundskeeper - Dust and SCF Expert - SCF Tuner
Alban Inverno - Headmaster of Beacon Academy
Kaali Charen - First Year at Beacon Academy
Mia Brightspear & Waffle - Beacon Dust Shop Owner, Huntress, Bear Owner, Dust Expert. Also Waffle is a bear.
#d70040 #104e8b #00FF96 #337AB7 #FFD700
Color/Format Scheme: "Talking." Thinking. Doing.

Capta1n_Henry

• Personal Text
    I'll decide your fate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2017, 04:03:45 PM »
Mae switched her dust magazines from ice to fire, and jumped off the tree. She circled around and shot at the beringel, trying not to shoot Cerulean as she did so. She didn't have time to worry about the man on the ground, despite his injuries.

Ordelis

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2017, 01:18:20 AM »
The Beringel introduces itself to its new prey with a pound of its chest and a bellowing war cry. As it begins its assault forward, Cerulean's clone connects its attack on the creature. The Beringel turns to swing at the unknown assailant behind him only to be showered in sharp glass damaging it even further. Enraged, it notices Vahn challenging him with a head on charge, it accepts the challenge and responses with a fist the size of Vahn's whole body. As the two are about to collide the Beringel is interrupted by Mae's flaming bolt and entirely stopped in its tracks as the burning pain engulfs it. Vahn still unstopping in his charge connects perfectly as the creature is completely taken off guard by the additional attack.

The first Griffon hit by Mae's bolts being entirely ignored, found it's chance to break free of its icy prison and made for an explosive dive attack with its beak aimed at its nearest target, Kaali tending to the unknown.
The second Griffon struck by Vahn and now also the Beringel recovers momentarily from its wounds and pounces back on Vahn with a slash from its claws.

As Kaali treated the unknown man, his hood unintentionally falls from his face revealing his ...ghostly white hair...and a burn scar on his left cheek. The dark man stirs awake blinking a few times looking up at his savior, "A...kid?" was all he said as he looked up at Kaali.
As Kaali responds the dark man's eyes burst open as he notices the danger behind her, in an instant the dark man vanishes in an explosion of wind, appearing in the path of the Griffon aimed to attack Kaali. The man stood with his golden knife embedded in the side of the Griffon's head, with a violent twist and pull he yanks his weapon out of the creature's head as it vanished to ash. The man collapses back on his knees he decides to lie back down, panting and still sweating.

Spoiler: ShowHide
OOC Tonight I am being deployed, As such I will not always be able to post however I will do my best and check when I can when and If the base I'm stationed in has Wifi
« Last Edit: September 04, 2017, 08:30:46 PM by Ordelis »

Ribeiro Ispecs

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2017, 09:54:16 AM »
Seeing the Griffon going for Kaali Cerulean moved to go to defend her only for the unconscious man to awaken and kill the Grimm. And be the target. Using his semblance Cerulean created a Clone of himself on the opposite side of Riot. Angling the front edge towards Riot both Cerulean's charged him with halberds extended creating a cage with their blades pushing against both sides of Riot in an attempt to crush him between the two blades. If both of him connected the Cerulean's would then continue pushing against each-other in the hopes of crushing his midsection.

Vahn

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2017, 02:13:16 PM »
As Vahn stops to swing the arm holding his semblance orb towards the Beringel, he doesn't notice the Griffon closing in.  With what seems like dumb luck, the orb makes contact with the grimm's side and traps it in a strong energy bubble.  Confused, Vahn looks at his caged bird. "Oh... Thanks..."  Vahn said in an annoyed tone before looking at the Beringel and back at the Griffon.  "You know what, you'll do." Vahn holds out both hands towards the orb and close them, squeezing the grimm inside.  He then struggles to toss the winged beast into the Beringel, losing his footing and causing the bubble to disappear in the middle of the throw.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 02:16:03 PM by Vahn »

Koop

• Administrator

• Website Owner

• Personal Text
    Hello again!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2017, 03:10:21 PM »
Paying no mind to being called a kid, Kaali stood and spun around rapidly, ready to face the approaching griffon. Her attention was not so limited that she wouldn't see one of the current combatants coming at her. But unexpected was the blast of wind that came from the barely conscious person that lay behind her. When he appeared in front of her and destroyed the griffon with ease, she frowned slightly. She may have been trying to treat a wound, but that was her opportunity to obliterate a grimm for herself. Her secondary thoughts came up however as she realized the injured man is suddenly doing strenuous things.

She took note of his appearance, noting that he matched the description of the person they were seeking. She assumed he would be too weak to fight considering he had an injury that had gotten past his Aura shielding, but that may not be the case. So instead, she kept her distance and only watched the man. Of course, another attack was coming. This time directed at the injured person. A pincer attack by Cerulean, her temporary teammate. Did he plan to kill the man? Even if this is the guy they're searching for, their orders aren't to kill him. We technically aren't even supposed to engage him! Besides, he's badly injured and just risked himself to save someone else, even if they didn't need saving. Something's not quite right.

There wasn't much time for words, so Kaali dashed between Cerulean's path, well, one of them at least. Her blade was ready to parry the halberd, and energy from her semblance coursed through her, visible all around her as jade lightning danced along her skin. She hoped it was enough to fend off the attack, but she hoped more that he would stay his attack before it contacted at all. Killing him in the middle of the field like this was not right, even if he is guilty.
Kirkka Scarlet - Beacon Academy Groundskeeper - Dust and SCF Expert - SCF Tuner
Alban Inverno - Headmaster of Beacon Academy
Kaali Charen - First Year at Beacon Academy
Mia Brightspear & Waffle - Beacon Dust Shop Owner, Huntress, Bear Owner, Dust Expert. Also Waffle is a bear.
#d70040 #104e8b #00FF96 #337AB7 #FFD700
Color/Format Scheme: "Talking." Thinking. Doing.

Capta1n_Henry

• Personal Text
    I'll decide your fate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2017, 06:55:55 PM »
Seeing that the Griffon and the Beringel we're still alive, Mae decides to shoot her fire bolts at the pair, aiming more towards the griffon in hopes of finishing it off. She then set her sights on Cerulean, who seemed to be attacking the man and Kaali at the same time with a clone. Hoping to distract him at least a little bit, she took off her fire canister and jumped into the air--directly over the clone's head--using her semblance. Once she made the peak height, she simply dropped the canister, hoping it would daze the clone.

arcus_gray

• Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2017, 11:32:02 PM »
As the real Cerulean rushed at Riot suddenly Kaali decided to step in. Against him. What the hell? In a panicked hope not to hurt his teammate he dug the end of his halberd into the ground and kicked off the ground turning Takif into a makeshift pole-vault to propel himself over Kaali and resume his attack only to be hit by the blast and shards from his clone exploding after a canister was dropper on it's head. At least the blast would probably hurt Riot too maybe even Mae depending on how high she was. As Cerulean fell back to the ground He dug Takif into it to prevent himself from being kicked back too far. He rose to a knee and glared at Kaali. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!"

Ordelis

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2017, 06:09:33 AM »
The throw from Vahn's projectile Griffon collides into the burning Beringel with the force of a small car. With both creatures stunned they had no opportunity to counter Mae's literal firestorm of bolts, dusting the monsters to ash.

The dark man was caught in chaos, Cerulean charges him down with intent to kill and Kaali moves to defend him. But what caught the dark man off guard was Cerulean's clone exploding, the force of the blast knocks him backwards straight into Kaali. The dark man suddenly aware he had fallen on Kaali all but crushing her, moves to scramble off of her immediately "sorry" he mumbles barely audible to Kaali. The man gets up and wobbles to a nearby tree for support still sweating profusely looking like he could pass out any minute. "So have you all decided to kill me...or save me yet" he asks in between breathes, the question was in a curious manner not at all seeming to care for the answer.

Spoiler: ShowHide
Good news these bases have wifi, expensive wifi but wifi, if I dissapear for a while I went to a base with no wifi.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 06:24:33 AM by Ordelis »

Ribeiro Ispecs

Vahn

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2017, 05:38:26 PM »
Vahn stands victorious as the two Grimm turns to ash.  'Got to love it when things just work out' He hides a smile behind his helmet, before jumping in surprise by the explosion at his teammates' location.  "Woah!  What is going on!?"  Just realizing that there was more going on, outside the fight with the Grimm.  He sees Cerulean on his knee, yelling at Kaali.  Kaali having her guard up and Mae in the air.  'Okay, either everyone has gone crazy.  One of them has at least. Or...'  watches the man go to the tree and ask his question, seeming to conform his third guess.  "I'm going to take a guess and say that's Riot, right?"  joining his team as he asks.