Author Topic: The Cowardly Reinhardt [Open, no limit]  (Read 5976 times)

nathan67003

• Personal Text
    Infinite ADHD Asperger's physicist monkeys
    • View Profile
Re: The Cowardly Reinhardt [Open, no limit]
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2017, 07:13:17 PM »
As Asparagus Man took a step back and motioned for Brock to go ahead, the latter moved closer and lowered himself to the ground. While he gauged the luggage's size and how he could go about grabbing it, he answered Robo-Jaw. "Not really, I should be fine. There's heavier shit to lift at the docks, anyway. Unless this piece o' work is literally filled with lead or something, I'll manage." His stature wasn't just for show, he could pretty much lift 2-3 times his own weight.

Deciding on gravbing it by the front and back whilst going in from the side, he lifted the side closest to him a bit with an arm before slipping one, then two hands underneath.

Wait, no, it'd be better to carry the longest part in a vertical position. He therefore resumed the lifting of the side closest to him until what was previously gorizontal was vertical and vice-versa. Surprisingly enough, nothing tumbled down.

He again made a bit of space for his hands and, when he was sure his grip was secure, lifted it off the ground. Which was really ficking difficult, but once his knees were mostly unfolded, things went smoothly. He could keep a hold of it for a good part of an hour - well, more like 15 minutes, but still.

"So, uh, where do you want this thing?", he asked with a mildly strained voice.
Characters: ShowHide
Nathan Eau, De Facto Jetpack Guy and Leader of Team INKK
Camelia Sol, Miss Magnetic Personality and Leader of Team CAST
Anna Fall, Insightful Visionary of Team ASTC
Brock Greenwood, Human Titan of Team DGTL
Helena Chlophyll, Ray of Sunshine of Team CHES
Scarlett/Corinth,Korynn,etc. Briggart/Topaz (In the works)
Max (mp)
Chloe (mp)
Maena Nadir, Coherent Beam of Team SSMR
Europa/Encela(dus)/Io/Callisto/Calypso (In the works)
Hannah Glass
Mark Cassini
Carlson Ferram
"Some goddamn bullshit, Invictus Omega"
"The Ferryman"
"GREEEEEEEN"
"I swear it's not my fault"
"HOT HOT HOT"
"s m o l"
"Alastair Reynolds"
"Living Weapon"
"Glm"
"Librarian"
"Vibin'"
Cole McWrath
AAAA (a.k.a. AMAA)
AMCAA

Siuwa

• Personal Text
    Balanced self-insertion FTW
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2017, 09:04:52 PM »
I can move and recovered enough to help moving this gigantic pile of stuff?
Cat's plan to push the luggage vanished when he noticed two problems: Someone is already working on it, and the luggage does not have wheels.
Why for... for everyone's sake would a luggage this big not have wheels on the bottom!? Yelled Catalina.
Feleing a bit resigned Cat still decided to help the man-giant with the luggage. But he don't want to get hands on, so he decided to use his semblance instead. A blue platform reached out from his shoulder below the luggage and raised to the same height as the pair of hand so they could get some rest if he wanted to.
Catalina Glenn - first year Beacon Academy student - "Not funny, dude! And not dudes... and everyone else... " - Cata, Cat.
Infrared Ray - fourth year Atlas Academy student - "So it's __ and __(insert name here) meets each other."
Sheer Gold - second year Beacon Academy student - "This is super effective!"
Siu Ceong - Beacon Academy graduate Huntress - "What is this? Where can I learn about it?"

Character hex code for reference: ShowHide
Cat: #0A44C2
Infrared: #CB4154
Sheer: plain red
Siu: #28CDFF

Capta1n_Henry

• Personal Text
    I'll decide your fate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2017, 10:31:49 PM »
Acero looked at Calen and gave whatever smile he could must and said "Being a toaster would certainly be better than being a ghoul such as yourself, rookie." He then turned to the other two students and said "Just say if you need help, I'll be right here."

Kingnoname1

• Personal Text
    Here to chat, always.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2017, 01:16:50 AM »
'I suppose you are right Master Toaster, if you intend to spend your entire life make breakfast for real people.' Calen replied with sweet grin, throwing only a momentary glance towards the recipient of the barb. Calen was instead far more interested in how the other students were going lifting the luggage. He understood that he was far from the strongest and Beacon but it did annoy him to be so clearly outclassed even if it was in his weakest area. This combined with Catalina's late arrival was all the justification that Calen needed to slack off and not help in the transportation in the slightest.

Well that wasn't 100% true as Calen did step closer to the luggage to try to hide the Old Suave body deodorant back in the chest without Lix noticing.
No criticism is too harsh so hit me with your best shot.

Calen Shrike - ASTC - First Year Beacon.

Saffron de Cortez - SALT - Third Year Atlas.

Amarant Lovis - (formerly of)ACCE - Headmaster of Atlas Academy

Ramalia - RASB - First Year Shade